Saturday, December 29, 2012

"Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes but when you look back everything is different..." C.S. Lewis

I thought it might be fun to record my last month or so here in Logan, mostly via pictures, because, yes I will admit to the 3,351 photos swimming around in my phone, clogging up the memory in such a beautiful way.  It's been snowy and cold as hell.  It's been refreshing though to know after three years I can withstand the cold and chipping ice off of my little car's windshield (that is not so keen on the Winter weather, but has somehow made it through too) and the shoveling of snow and the salting of sidewalks and layering to stay warm and appreciating the covered Wellsvilles in the distance as the temperature drops, 30's then 20's then teens, then....

No comments:

Post a Comment